Since you are about to make your first post, I thought it would be great to share some tutorials. There are a few tricks I’ve learned in Posterous simply by trial and error.
This year you will primarily need to know:
1. How to create a new post from the inner workings of your site AND/OR from the online version.
2. Where to log in
3. How to tag
4. How to Save, Publish, and Update
5. How to embed videos from YouTube or Vimeo, or embed other things like Prezi
6. How to upload docs, files, audio, and images (single or gallery)
7. How to comment on others’ blogs or read comments on your own.
8. How to hyperlink (this is hyperlinked to the About Posterous)
9. How to manage text features like colors, bold, underline, and itallics
This summer I create the following video for some fellow teachers.
Watch the first part, then skip over 2:14-4:23. At about 4:23 starts the “How to Post” portion, where I discuss the basics, including embedding video.
For more help on Writing and Editing: CLICK HERE
If you are interested in POSTING BY EMAIL, check this out.
If you have an iPHONE, Check this out: http://posterous.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/36023-1-getting-started-with-posterous-spaces-for-iphon